Wednesday, June 1, 2011

No such thing as Coincidence

Message in a bottle…

Who does one send it to?  No one in particular.  It'll get to whoever it's meant for... if it is meant for someone.  And who does one say they received it from?  "Someone out there!"  There's no way to know when it was sent, from where, or by who!  Both the sender and the receiver don't know each other... never will, but they are now connected energetically!  The sap in me would consider it a sign from the universe.  No such thing as coincidences, I say.  Coincidences are missed or misread signs the universe sends us! :)

In a digital world like today's, I find blogs and networks like Facebook, etc. have become a medium for such messages to be exchanged.  I find a lot of inspiration from things people post on their blogs and Facebook pages, etc.  In some way or another, those messages come at the most appropriate times… just when I need to and am ready to receive them.  Some are eye-openers.  Some motivate.  Some just "get" it!!  At times when I have felt most lonely, I'd just stumble into messages like these, which made me realize that there are others out there who are feeling the same things, or similar things anyway.  I wasn't alone!  Sometimes, even just that support can be the dim ray of light trickling into one's cave!  This must be the thing that they call "hope"!! 

Hope - I have had a renewed appreciation for hope recently!  Ummeed pe duniya kayam hai.   It is true!  

I received one such message today from a dear friend:

"The universe doesn't give you the people you want; it gives you the people you NEED... to help you, to hurt you, to leave you, to love you and to make you into the person you were meant to be."

Thank you, C!

To everyone out there who has given me hope whenever I have needed it the most, and has unknowingly supported and continues to support my growth… Thank You! <3

3 comments:

  1. Peekaboo, I found you!! ;-)

    You know, I'm starting to feel like that, too - that there are no coincidences in this life. Also, I totally get what you're saying about finding random things on Facebook or blogs or whatever that just... connect, they resonate with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hina,

    here is the post with the link: http://matthias-kaldenbach.de/fried.htm

    As promised the poem of Erich Fried "What it is", amongst others...

    Love your blog, keep going :-)

    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the link, Jess! Love the poems. Are these all she has written, or are there more? I'd love to read more of her.

    ReplyDelete